We provide 1 year warranty service for digital devices.
We will guide you to return the item to our authorized repair center in Asia or Australia, shipping cost is responsible by buyers.
In instances where items have been damaged during transit or defective item on arrival, the buyer MUST inform us within 3 days after receiving the item, if we are notified after the 14 days, we reserve the right to deny the claim for any warranty or physical damage during transit.
The warranty issuance, effective coverage and additional details related to warranty duration are listed below.
1) The 1 year warranty becomes effective on the invoice date of the original purchase. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product.
2) This device is not modified in any way.
3) Parts and labor costs for the repair of a manufacturing defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
4) This Warranty only covers the main item(s) as described on the invoice, This warranty does not cover any accessories that come with the main item(s).
5) Proof of purchase is not required, as we have all purchase info in our database which we can forward to the service center easily.
6) Even though we have all warranty info in our database, sometimes the lens would come with a warranty card, it is suggested you keep this warranty card in a safe place and inform us you have such a warranty card at the time when warranty is needed.
7) We are not responsible for the loss of a particular item such as accessories that are not required for the repair, please try to keep it with you while you send the main item for repair.
8) Buyers will be responsible for the below costs if the fault of item is not covered by warranty:
i. The cost of having the repaired item shipping to you.
ii. The cost of inspections.
iii. The cost of repair.
9) Warranty service does not guarantee the protection of data within the item, please take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimize potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, making full backups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.